Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Long time, no blog, lots of news!

So I haven't posted on my blogs in a long time. I could give many excuses- one being that my laptop died on me and I've been using my smart phone as my only "computer" for the past almost 2 years... but that's boring and doesn't matter anyway. I'd rather talk about the good stuff. First of all, I HAVE CHICKENS! (and 3 ducks!) For my cooking and baking, this is the greatest thing since, well...ever!

I also have a cheese press now, so I'll be exploring the crazy world of homemade cheese.
Last summer, I planted a huge garden and did a lot of preserving. I especially had fun canning. I'm looking forward to sharing a lot of the recipes I used. I also dehydrated a lot of my herbs and froze veggies to eat all through the winter.

I don't want to give too much away, but I finally got this wonderful new laptop so I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging. I've missed it so much. Hope you've missed me and I have years of recipes to catch up on, so away we go. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment